1-40 drop hot half systems designed for injection blow systems (IBS) and injection stretch blow machines (ISBM). Specifically engineered to meet the requirements of the competitive PET bottle manufacturing industry. Axiom is focused on delivering higher production quality, higher yield and reduced production costs.
- Excellent thermal profile (10% Max Variation*).
- Enhanced process control and repeatability.
- Increased processing window.
- Produces high quality parts and minimizes scrap.
- Fast and simple start-up.
Advanced Valve Gated Design
- Superior gate quality.
- Decreases cycle times.
PET Dust Management Control System
- Special sealing mechanisms and venting channels.
- Significantly minimizes dust accumulation inside the system.
- Extends maintenance intervals.
- Helps prevent failures and unscheduled downtime.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Superior reliability maximizes uptime.
- Eliminates spare heater costs.
iFLOW Manifold Technology
- Industry leading mold fill balance.
- Change color up to 45% faster.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
*Based on internal lab testing.
- Nozzle Drops: 1 - 40
- Shot Range: 15g – 500g
- Protrusion (Max): 170mm (6.7”)
- Runner Ø Range: 6 - 11mm (0.24" - 0.43")
- Nozzle Length Range: 52 - 248mm (2.05" – 9.76")
- Minimum Pitch: 35mm (1.38")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 26mm (1.02")
- Actuation Options: Hydraulic only
- Advanced Molding Capabilities: High Cavitation, Tight Pitch.
- Available as a hot half system only
Available Gating Styles