Proven to deliver consistent high performance processing capabilities for exceptional part quality. Compatible with a wide range of resins, Master-Series is the ideal choice for almost any application across any industry.
- Industries broadest nozzle range.
- Excellent thermal profile (10% max variation*).
- Enhanced process control and repeatability.
- Produces high quality parts and minimizes scrap.
- Serviceable from the parting line.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Full heater contact optimizes heat transfer.
- Superior system thermal balance.
- Exceptional reliability minimizes downtime.
- Eliminates spare heater costs.
iFLOW Manifold Technology
- Best in-class melt management.
- Industry leading mold fill balance.
- Rapid color change performance.
- Extensive flexibility for design optimization.
- Patented melt flow geometry, flow path options and runner shapes.
- Up to 27% (avg.) lower power consumption than competitive systems.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
*Based on internal lab testing.
- Shot Range: <1g – 3,500g
- Runner Ø Range: 3.5 - 16mm (0.14" - 0.63")
- Nozzle Length Range: 57 - 480mm (2.24" – 18.90")
- Minimum Pitch: 19mm (0.75")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 12mm (0.47")
- Actuation Options: Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Advanced Molding Capabilities: High Cavitation, Tight Pitch, Inside Gating, Premium Valve Gating, Side Gating, Multi-Tip, Stack Molds, Multi-Material.
- Available as an assembly or hot half system
Available Gating Styles
- E-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- F-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- Hot Sprue (+Extended)
- Accu-Valve MX
- Accu-Valve CX
- Accu-Valve GX
- Cylindrical Hot Valve
- Hot Valve
- Hydraulic Cylinder
- Pneumatic Cylinder
- SeVG+ (Servo Electric Valve Gate)
- E-Drive (Electric Synchro Plate)
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – PN/HY)