A completely pre-assembled and pre-wired system which allows for quick and easy one step drop in installation and connection. Ensures your mold is back into production as quickly as possible. Focused on high quality economical production of medium to large parts it is the ideal system for automotive, appliance, logistic and many other similar applications.
- Fast, one-step installation.
- Requires up to 70% less time to assemble and install.
- Delivered pre-wired, pre-plumbed and tested.
Integrated Wire Armour
- Protects and routes all lines.
- Acts as a stable mounting platform for plumbing.
- Reduces plate machining requirements.
Fusion-Series G2 Nozzles
- Precise thermal profile.
- Multiple heater zones for enhanced thermal control of extended nozzle lengths.
- Field replaceable heaters minimize downtime.
- Threaded nozzle base available for enhanced leak protection.
Global Support Network
- Technical and Field support.
- Optimization services minimize risk.
- Faster and more precise mold integration.
- Rapid spare parts supply.
- Shot Range: <15g – 50g*
- Runner Ø Range: 5 - 8mm (0.20" - 0.31")
- Nozzle Length Range: 60 – 400mm (2.36" – 15.75")
- Minimum Pitch: 34mm (1.34")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 20mm (0.79")
- Actuation Options: Electric, Hydraulic or Pneumatic.
- Manifold Heater Options: Paste-In Element, Flex Heater, Heater Plates.
- Available as an assembly only.
*For larger capacity nozzles please reference the NEW Fusion Series G3 hot runner system.
Available Gating Styles
- E-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- F-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- Hot Sprue (+Extended)
- Bi-Metallic C-Valve
- Cylindrical Hot Valve
- Hot Valve (+Extended)
- Hydraulic Cylinder*
- Pneumatic Cylinder
- SeVG+ (Servo Electric Valve Gate)
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – PN/HY)
- Valve Pin Opening Speed Control (HY only)
*All FusionG2 HY actuators can be operated as PN. Please note that higher operating air pressure is required (>120psi) which may require the use of an air intensifier.