Our corporate profileEstablished in 1963, Mold-Masters is a privately-held global company and the world's leading supplier of hot runner technology and systems.
We design, manufacture and support a full range of hot runner products, including hot runner systems, temperature controllers, hot halves and gating technologies. At Mold-Masters, we are always looking to deliver the ultimate in melt delivery and control systems.
By the numbers
In our products
150,000+different molding applications
500+Number of nozzles we manufacture a day. Years of experience making a quality product. That is the Mold-Masters standard.
By our people
1,600+Present day employees. And the number keeps growing with fresh, innovative thinkers that help keep Mold-Masters leading edge and industry leaders.
In our research
900+Pending and received patents in hot-runner technology. That’s research you can trust.
In our global reach
70+Number of countries we manufacture for and sell to. At Mold-Masters, our sales and service support stretches internationally, allowing us to be front and center on the global stage.
With our sustainability
50+Years we have spent reducing plastic waste through our innovative injection molding process.
What makes us number one?
- Almost five decades of driving industry firsts.
- First manufacturer to be ISO 9001 registered.
- More hot runner options and features than any other manufacturer.
- Superior technology enabling customers to produce higher quality plastic parts, faster, reliably and cost effectively.
- Offices and manufacturing facilities supporting customers worldwide.
- A relentless commitment to customer service and support.