A servo driven system that provides absolute control and precision over individual valve pin opening and closing actuation profiles. Fully adjust pin position, acceleration, velocity, stroke, timing and sequence. Critical capabilities that greatly enhances molded part quality for demanding applications. Available for all applications including large automotive parts.
Individual Servo Motors
- Allows for independent adjustments of each valve pin.
- Superior repeatability, process stability and reliability.
- High powered for compatibility with any application.
- Adjust valve pin position in increments of 0.01mm.
- Actuate with immediate reaction times.
- Individual cavity shut-off capabilities.
Multi-Step Open/Closing Profiles
- Optimize resin flow and balance to improve part quality.
- On-The-Fly fully adjustable opening and closing actuation variables.
- Adjust pin speed throughout each cycle.
- Helps to eliminate visual imperfections like weld lines, hesitation marks and more.
NEW Compact 2nd Generation Motor
- Motor height reduced by 48% (now only 90mm high) to minimize stack height.
- Direct drive design eliminates mechanical complexity and minimizes cut-out requirements.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Interchangeable with Hydraulic cylinders for added flexibility.