ECONOMICAL, PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL FOR LOW CAVITATION MOLDS
The TempMaster MT hot runner temperature controller platform combines essential features with advanced APS Technology for precision control of up to 18 zones. Powerful performance from a compact unit that helps improve part quality and minimize scrap. Optimize the performance of any hot runner system and unlock your operations full potential with TempMaster.
Intuitive Touch Screen Color Display
- Simple, user friendly interface.
- Allows for immediate familiarization.
- Monitor 2 zones on each screen simultaneously.
Modular Control Card Design (2z-15A)
- On-board heater and thermocouple fuses.
- Eliminates excess wiring and improves accessibility.
- Servicing is quick and easy, minimizing downtime.
- Power to control a wide range of hot runner zones from nozzle tips to larger manifolds.
Most Compact Cabinet Dimensions
- Preserves valuable space.
- Up to 68% more compact than competitive systems of the same class.
- Can be placed almost anywhere.
Durable Industrial Design
- Metal enclosure and heavy duty connectors ensures reliability.
- Completely pre-wired for hassle free expansions.
- Temperature Control Zones (Max): 18 @ 15A
- User Interface: Full Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display Size: 2" (51mm) - 176 x 200 pixels
- Control Algorithm: APS (Adaptive Process System)
- Power Control: Phase Angle Burst Firing Modes (Time Proportional, Zero Crossing)
- Temperature Display Resolution: 1° (C or F)
- Power Response Time: 8.3ms at 60 Hz
- Temperature Scale: °C or °F (Software Selectable)
- Thermocouple: J or K-Type (Software Selectable)
- Output Voltage (Max): 264 VAC
- Supply Voltage: 95 – 265 VAC
- Languages: English, Chinese, German, French
*For more complete specifications, please refer to the product marketing literature in the “Downloads” section.
- 4.8m (15') Cable Set
- Quick Start Guide