Join Canada’s most innovative company and a global manufacturing leader
Mold-Masters is a world leading supplier of hot runner technology and systems. We design, manufacture and support a full range of hot runner products that are used in the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer and electronics markets. With more than 900 patents issued and pending worldwide, Mold-Masters was named the most innovative company in Canada by the Patent Board.
Grow with a global leader
- Join a diverse team with over 1600 employees in 6 manufacturing locations and 40 sales offices globally serving customers in over 70 countries.
- Work with unique, dynamic, leading-edge technology that sets the industry standard.
- Learn from industry experts how to develop and manufacture new cutting-edge products using advanced equipment and processes.
- Work for the first company in its field to receive ISO 9001 quality certification
- Participate in the surging growth of plastics products and interact with our global customer base to truly understand what it takes to compete in today’s global economy.
Mold-Masters can be reached easily from anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Our head office is located just north of Mississauga in Georgetown, Ontario, a 15-minute drive north of the 401/407 travelling against rush hour traffic.
We have exciting enhancements to our recruitment process coming October 2, check back then!
A culture of recognition and respect
At Mold-Masters we recognize that our true strength is our people – people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, and different ways of thinking. While we boast a global presence, our managers and employees work hard to maintain a "small company spirit". Mold-Masters provides an excellent working atmosphere that encourages an entrepreneurial attitude, open communication, and collaboration from the shop floor to the senior management team.
Mold-Masters is committed to providing accessibility to Ontarians. We are happy to receive any feedback to this respect.