SEQUENTIAL VALVE GATE CONTROL
Enhanced control of valve gate flow sequence and timing for pneumatic or hydraulic systems. Improve mold balance and part quality. Essential control when molding complex or large parts.
Enhanced Fill Control
- Programmable sequence and timing.
- Manage up to 24 valves.
- Up to 4 steps per cycle.
Large 7″ Intuitive Touch Screen HMI
- Quick and easy process monitoring and adjustments.
- Real time graphs.
- Configurable Easy View status page.
- Controller links triggers to the Injection Molding Machine.
- Enhances process precision and repeatability.
- Easily connect to Mold-Masters or any other hydraulic or pneumatic valve gated hot runner system.
Optional Flow Control Valves (HY)
- Control and adjust valve pin opening speeds.
- Minimize or eliminate visual defects common with large part production.
- Upgrade your Hydraulic system at anytime.
- Display: 7″ (178mm) Full Color Touch Screen
- Valve Gates: 8, 12 or 24 (48 if integrated with TempMaster M2+)
- Gate Activation: Single Solenoid Valves
- Digital Inputs: Pin Position Back/Forward
- Input Triggering: Dry Contact or 24VDC
- Digital Input Triggers: Programmable Sequence Start
- Digital Outputs: Fused at 2 amps
- Analog Inputs: (2) 0-10 volts, 4-20ma
- Modes: Automatic and Manual
- Timer Selections: Absolute and Incremental
- Gate Confirmations: Pin Position Feedback
- Analog Signals: Position, Pressure and Volumetric
- Power Supply: 500W or 1000W 24VDC
- Includes: 4.8m (15′) cable set, Quick Start Guide
- Valve pin opening speed control (HY only).
- Valve pin position monitoring.
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic valve bank and power pack.
- Up to 12 additional digital and analog triggers.
- Integrated TempMaster M2 hot runner temperature control featuring APS Technology.
- NEW SVG Powerpack combines TM-M2 temperature control, SVG, Hydraulic power pack and solenoid valve bank all in one package.
- High end electric power or economy air power/energy saver available.