THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR LENSES
The ideal hot runner system for consistent, high quality production of automotive lens components that demand exceptional clarity. Engineered to perform with today’s challenging resins it is compatible with corrosive resins such as PC, PC-ABS & PMMA. Dura+ remains the clearest choice for automotive lens molding applications.
- Enhanced thermal profile.
- Maintains molded part quality and strength.
- Helps prevent resin burns.
- Excellent process repeatability.
- Pressure drop reduction by up to 27%.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Unmatched corrosion resistance.
- Helps prevent contamination defects.
- Extends service life.
Highly Polished Runner Finish
- Specifically suited for automotive lighting resins.
- Optimizes resin flow.
- Prevents imperfections and ensures highest part quality.
Field Replaceable Components
- Focused on minimizing downtime.
- Nozzle sleeve heaters (F-Style).
- Manifold flexible tubular heaters.
- Manifold heater plates.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
- Shot Range: 50g – 3,500g
- Runner Ø Range: 8 - 22mm (0.31" - 0.87")
- Nozzle Length Range: 28 – 1,000mm (1.10" – 39.37")
- Actuation Options: Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic.
- Available as an assembly only.
Available Gating Styles
- F-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- Hot Sprue
- Bi-Metallic Ball Nose
- Bi-Metallic C-Valve (+Extended)
- Hot Valve (+Extended)
- Hydraulic Cylinder
- Pneumatic Cylinder
- SeVG+ (Servo Electric Valve Gate)
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – PN/HY)
- Valve Pin Opening Speed Control (HY only)