INJECTION LAB VALIDATION SERVICES
Injection applications can be challenging and uncertain. Our R&D laboratory and testing facility is available for both customer and material supplier trials. Our extensive operation and experienced staff are well equipped to help you find the answers you’ve been looking for. Contact us today to unlock your operations full potential.
- Identify and evaluate a range of material characteristics.
- Utilizes standard scientific approaches.
- Obtain product analysis.
- Evaluate a range of processing variables.
- Create resin specifications.
- Obtain processing recommendations.
PART DESIGN KNOWLEDGE
- Evaluate materials against your part design.
- Identify areas of concern.
- Obtain recommendations for improvement.
- Investigate light weighting opportunities.
- Evaluate end product quality
- Shorten development cycle.
- Save development costs.
Resin Performance Analysis
- Flow Characteristics (effective viscosity and shear plots).
- Simulation (FEA) vs. Real Results Comparison.
- Pressure Drop Evaluation.
- Resin Temperature
- Injection Pressure
- Mold and Barrel Temperature
- Moisture Percentage
INJECTION MOLDING EQUIPMENT
- 180 ton, 176 cm³ Shot Size.
- 160 ton, 123 cm³ Shot Size.
- 150 ton, 58 cm³ Shot Size.
- 100 ton, 50 cm³ Shot Size.
- Over 30 different molds.
(905) 877-0185 x177