REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR OPERATION - ELIMINATE CONVENTIONAL TC MOLD CABLES
Mold-Masters NEW TempMaster M3 is a full featured controller platform which incorporates many new exciting innovations including revolutionary TC-Connect Technology and APS-AI. These technologies will simplify your molding cell, save you money and improve your process capabilities. Unlock your operations full potential with TempMaster.
NEW TC-Connect Technology
- Completely eliminates the need for conventional T/C mold cables (50% of all mold cables).
- Connects via a single, thin and lightweight data communication cable (similar in size to Ethernet).
- Wiring the Hot Runner system remains unchanged.
- Compatible with new and older (retrofit) Hot Runner Systems.
- Built upon our proven APS control algorithm for precision temperature control.
- Now incorporates Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Reach set-point faster during start-up.
Most Compact Dimensions in its Class
- Up to 53% smaller footprint than competitive systems.
- Up to 57% more compact overall dimensions.
- Saves valuable floor space and is easier to move around.
- NEW desktop format available.
Cutting Edge Touch Screen Displays
- Large, tablet like, crisp high resolution displays.
- Real time data and instantaneous response to touch inputs.
- NEW fold away design prevents damage when not in use (TS8/TS12).
High Capacity Modular Control Card (4z-15A)
- Reduce your card requirements by up to 50% (vs. competitors).
- On-board heater and thermocouple fuses.
- High reliability minimizes downtime.
- Power to control a wide range of zones including nozzles, manifolds and more.
- Temperature Control Zones (Max): 192 @ 15A
- User Interface: Full Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display Sizes: 8" (203mm), 12" (305mm) or 17" (432mm)
- Control Algorithm: APS-AI (Adaptive Process System with Artificial Intelligence)
- Power Control: Phase Angle Burst Firing Modes (Time Proportional, Zero Crossing)
- Temperature Display Resolution: 1° (C or F)
- Power Response Time: 8.3ms at 60 Hz
- Temperature Scale: °C or °F (Software Selectable)
- Thermocouple: J or K-Type (Software Selectable)
- Output Voltage (Max): 264 VAC
- Supply Voltage: 200/240 3P Delta or 380/440V 3P Star (480V, 3P with transformer)
- Ports: Serial, USB and Ethernet
- Communications: SPI, Real VNC, Modbus, OPC-UA
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Czech, Italian, Turkish, Danish, Hungarian.
*For more complete specifications, please refer to the product marketing literature in the “Downloads” section.
- 4.8m (15') Power Cable Set
- Quick Start Guide