PRECISION CONTROL FOR SERVO DRIVEN AUTOMATED MOLD FUNCTIONS
Molding environments are increasingly being digitized. Servos for mold functions offer superior precision, control and repeatability over traditional methods. The M-Ax servo axis motion controller offers the greatest process control accuracy and easiest adjustments of automated linear and rotary mold functions.
Precise Servo Control
- Control a wide variety of mold functions.
- Each M-Ax servo can be easily switched between liner or rotary axis movements.
- Integrated hot runner temperature control available.
Single, Large Touch Screen HMI
- Simple and intuitive to use.
- Centralized control of servo and temperature control.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Programmable user defined I/O.
- Integrate additional molding functions.
All Electric Operation
- Viable for clean room applications.
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 60%.
Servo Functions Include:
- Valve gates
- Core pulls
- Coining plates
- Index plates
- Stripper plates
- Ejector plates
- Rotary tables
- Spin stack
- E-Drive Synchro Plate
- E-Multi Auxiliary Injection
- Movements: Rotary or Linear
- Continuous Current per Drive: 11.5 Amps (28 Max)
- Continuous Mechanical Output per Drive: 3.5 KW
- Programmable I/O (Std.): 16 (8/8)
- Programmable I/O (Max): 64 (32/32)
- IMM Interface: E67
- Mains Voltage: 3 AC 200-480V
- Motor Compatibility: Bosch or Exlar
- Motor Supply with Controller: Yes (customer specified)