A completely pre-assembled and pre-wired system which allows for quick and easy one step drop in installation and connection. Ensures your mold is back into production as quickly as possible. Focused on high quality economical production of medium to large parts it is the ideal system for automotive, appliance, logistic and many other similar applications.
- Fast, one-step installation.
- Requires up to 70% less time to assemble and install.
- Delivered pre-wired, pre-plumbed and tested.
Integrated Wire Armour
- Protects and routes all lines.
- Acts as a stable mounting platform for plumbing.
- Reduces plate machining requirements.
Fusion-Series G3 Nozzles
- Precise thermal profile.
- Multiple heater zones for enhanced thermal control of extended nozzle lengths.
- Field replaceable heaters minimize downtime.
- Threaded nozzle base available for enhanced leak protection.
- NEW More compact nozzle bore
- NEW Cold installation
Global Support Network
- Technical and Field support.
- Optimization services minimize risk.
- Faster and more precise mold integration.
- Rapid spare parts supply.
- Shot Range: <50g – 5,000g
- Runner Ø Range: 8 - 28mm (0.31" - 1.10")
- Nozzle Length Range: 80 – 1,000mm (3.15" – 39.37")
- Minimum Pitch: 42mm (1.65")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 36mm (1.42")
- Actuation Options: Electric, Hydraulic or Pneumatic.
- Manifold Heater Options: Tubular Element (standard) or Flex Heater.
- Available as an assembly only.
Available Gating Styles
- E-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- F-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- Hot Sprue (+Extended)
- Bi-Metallic Ball Nose
- Bi-Metallic C-Valve
- Cylindrical Hot Valve
- Hot Valve (+Extended)
- Hydraulic Cylinder*
- Pneumatic Cylinder
- SeVG+ (Servo Electric Valve Gate)
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – PN/HY)
- Valve Pin Opening Speed Control (HY only)