Sprint hot runner systems are specifically engineered for caps and closure applications. Optimized for reliable high speed molding, Sprint systems are capable of <2 second cycle times, fast color changes and low energy consumption. A range of special features ensures highest production quality while minimizing downtime. Now includes MasterSHIELD Technology as standard for enhanced leakage protection.
- Excellent thermal profile (10% Max Variation*).
- Enhanced process repeatability.
- Produces high quality parts and minimizes scrap.
- NEW MasterSHIELD Technology for enhanced leak protection.
Hot Tip Thermal Gate Seal
- Optimized for high-speed molding.
- Excellent gate quality.
- High durability extends service life.
- 1 Year (3M cycle) warranty
- Industry standard gate cut-out and bubble.
iFLOW Manifold Technology
- Best in-class melt management.
- Industry leading mold fill balance.
- Rapid color change performance.
- Extensive flexibility for design optimization.
- Patented melt flow geometry, flow path options and runner shapes.
- Reduced stack height.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Superior thermal balance.
- Enhances rheological balance.
- Exceptional reliability minimizes downtime.
- Eliminate spare heater costs.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
- Shot Range: <1g – 10g
- Runner Ø: 8mm (0.31")
- Nozzle Length Range: 87 - 127mm (3.43" – 5.00")
- Minimum Pitch: 47mm (1.85")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø: 32mm (1.26")
- Advanced Molding Capabilities: High Cavitation, Tight Pitch.
- Available as a hot half system only.
Available Gating Styles
- Sprint Standard Tip
- Sprint Color Change Tip