Precise simultaneous valve pin motion control for exceptional process stability. Easily adjust pin stroke, velocity, torque, timing, and position to improve mold balance and production quality. Compatible with all resins, E-Drive is ideal for high cavitation, technical, tight tolerance, and tight pitch applications across a wide range of industries.
Servo Driven Actuation
- Unbeatable precision, control and reliability.
- Greatest level of process consistency and repeatability.
- Eliminate actuation variability.
Multi-Step Actuation Profiles
- Fully adjust opening and closing actuation variables.
- Optimize resin flow and balance.
- Greatly improves molded part quality.
- Prevents defects and scrap.
Exclusive Ball Screw & Belt Design
- Actuate up to 144 cavities with as little as one drive and plate.
- Highly mechanically efficient (rolling action eliminates friction).
- Minimizes wear to significantly extend service life.
- Consumes up to 60% less power (than traditional synchro plate designs).
- Suitable for clean room applications.
- No risk of hydraulic mess or disposing of hazardous materials.
- Easily maintain pins for adjustment and replacement.
- Eliminates the need for disassembly, minimizing downtime.
- Compact and easy-to-use
- Contains the servo amplifiers
- Remote touch screen panel for set-up and monitoring
- Adjustable motion & speed profiles
- 4 configurable trigger inputs with time delay or IMM signal
- Adjustable Alarm and Warning limits