Our flagship TempMaster M2+ hot runner temperature controller platform features advanced APS Technology for precision control of over 500 zones. Incorporating the latest technology and the widest range of standard features, TM-M2+ helps to deliver superior part quality with complete flexibility. Optimize the performance of any hot runner system and unlock your operations full potential with TempMaster.
Cutting Edge Touch Screen Technology
Large, tablet like, crisp hi-resolution displays with instantaneous response to touch inputs. Users can now make adjustments to process values and navigate screens without any noticeable delay. Data is displayed in real time (no avg.) and even incorporates familiar gestures like pinch-to-zoom.
Most Compact Cabinet Dimensions in its Class
Up to 57% more compact overall dimensions and up to 53% smaller footprint than competitive systems. Preserves a significant amount of valuable space and makes units easier to handle.
Widest Selection of Interchangeable Control Cards
Select the perfect mix of control cards to configure the controller to your operations application, power consumption needs and space requirements. Take advantage of high zone cards and reduce your card requirements by up to 33%. TempMaster M2+ control card options include:
- 6 Zone (5A ea) – Hot Runner Tips
- 4 Zone (15A ea) – Hot Runner Tips, Bridges, Manifolds
- 2 Zone (20A ea) – Manifolds (Large)
- NEW 2 Zone (30A ea) – Manifolds (X-Large)
- 1 Zone (40A ea) – Manifolds (X-Large)
- NEW 1 Zone (30A ea, 3 Phase-480V) – Automotive
Expandable Control Platform
Integrate a wide range of options into the TM-M2+ to monitor and obtain full control of the entire molding process from a single, centralized point. Improve part quality, eliminate unnecessary equipment and streamline operational costs.
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate)
- E-Drive Electric Synchro Plate
- M-Ax Motion Control
- E-Multi Auxiliary Injection Units
- Water Flow Monitoring
Wireless Network Control
For additional flexibility and convenience, 12" and 17" consoles offer wireless connectivity. Control screens can be mirrored directly onto almost any tablet or mobile device. Wireless control has been found to be especially useful in clean room applications by avoiding the time consuming process of gowning up to address warnings or alarms.
- Multi Cell Operation
- Multiple IP Operation
- Download/Upload Tool Setup
- Temperature Control Zones (Max): 252 @ 15A (Standard)
- User Interface: Full Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display Sizes: 8" (203mm), 12" (305mm) or 17" (432mm)
- Control Algorithm: APS (Adaptive Process System)
- Power Control: Phase Angle Burst Firing Modes (Time Proportional, Zero Crossing)
- Temperature Display Resolution: 1° (C or F)
- Power Response Time: 8.3ms at 60 Hz
- Temperature Scale: °C or °F (Software Selectable)
- Thermocouple: J or K-Type (Software Selectable)
- Output Voltage (Max): 264 VAC
- Supply Voltage: 200/240V 3P Delta or 380/440V 3P Star (480V, 3P with transformer)
- Ports: USB and Ethernet
- Communications: SPI, Real VNC, Modbus, OPC-UA
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Czech, Italian, Turkish.
*For more complete specifications, please refer to the product marketing literature in the “Downloads” section.