Open the door to precision multi-shot applications. E-Multi easily and economically converts any existing Injection Molding Machine to allow multi-shot capabilities. The successful E-Multi platform offers proven precision, repeatability, versatility, and reliability. Compatible with a wide range of thermoplastic materials, E-Multi is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications across any industry.
- High precision, fast, repeatable, and reliable performance.
- Suitable for high tolerance applications.
- Program up to 10 injection profiles and holding pressures.
- Statistical process and production tracking.
Versatile Mounting Options
- Vertical, horizontal, and custom mounting options.
- Can adapt to many requirements.
- Various feeding options available.
- Preserves valuable floor space.
- Save up to 100ft² (9.3m²) of space compared to alternatives.
- Vertical installations virtually eliminate any footprint.
- Can be installed on ANY Injection Molding Machine.
- Seamless operation via IMM interface.
- Integrate robotic interface.
- Viable for cleanroom applications.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
Powerful E-Multi Controller
- Fully featured unit with advanced capabilities.
- Provides complete process control and flexibility.
- Option to easily integrate additional functionality.
“I am fully convinced that this is the best injection unit on the market.”
- Ficomirrors Polska Sp
- Shot Volume (Max Theoretical): 499 cc (16.9 oz)
- Screw Dia. Range: 14 – 55 mm (0.55 – 2.2″)
- Stroke (Max): 100mm (3.94")
- Injection Pressure (Max): 2,510 bar (36,400 psi)
- Injection Rate (Max): 1,069 cc/s (36.2 oz/s)
- Plasticizing Screw: General purpose (Std), Specialty (Optional)
- Material Feed: Tube or Hopper
*Please reference E-Multi brochure or technical documentation for complete details.
- Touch Screen Size: 15"
- Machine Interface: E67 (SPI with adapter)
- Input Voltage: 480VAC or 400VAC (200, 203, 575, 600VAC optional with external transformer).
- Valve Gate Control: 2 (Std), 12 (Max)
- Temperature Control (Max): 36 zones (Optional)
*Please reference E-Multi brochure or technical documentation for complete details