Coolant flow and temperature are often critical factors in achieving consistent production of quality molded parts and faster cycle times. Monitoring individual cooling circuits with WFM, compared with traditional flow regulators, offers molders an advanced solution that achieves greater process accuracy and confidence.
MONITOR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUITS
- Greater process accuracy.
- Quick ID and alerts to various common cooling circuit issues.
- Validate and optimize processes with greater confidence.
IO ALARM INTERCLOCK
- Triggers an alarm when issues are identified.
- Pauses the molding process until corrected.
- Helps maintain process consistency.
- High accuracy electronic sensors contain no moving parts.
- Can easily tolerate contaminated water and harsh molding environments.
- Stainless steel manifolds prevent rust and contamination.
- High reliability and low maintenance.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- Attach to the fixed or moving half of the molding machine.
- Minimizes pipe runs to improve flow rates and reduce cycle times.
- Customizable to suit any customer needs.
- Flow Capacity Range: 1-40 LPM (0.26-10 GPM)
- No. of Ports: 4, 8, 12
- Circuit Ports: 3/8", 1/2"
- Supply Port: 1"
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-120°C (32-248°F)
- Operating Pressure (Max): 10 bar (145 psi)
- Flow Resolution: 0.1 LPM (0.01 GPM)
*For more complete specifications, please refer to the product marketing literature in the "Downloads" section.