Mold-Masters CO-INJECTION CONNECT package solution includes everything you need to easily and economically convert your existing single shot injection molding equipment over to produce co-injected parts. Mold-Masters Co-injection Technology is fully customizable to create a moisture, gas or light barrier for containers of all shapes and sizes for applications across any industry.
- Converting existing IMM equipment reduces your capital investment requirements by up to 84% (compared to purchasing a new multi-shot injection machine)
- Allows you to produce more economical high quality parts.
INDUSTRY LEADING CO-INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
- Proprietary nozzle designs allow two different resins to be combined into a single 3-layer melt stream.
- Incorporate high performance barriers as the core layer of packaging products to increase shelf life of contents by up to 5x (vs. monolayer parts).
- Provides a range of advantages and design flexibility over traditional monolayer parts.
PRECISE PROCESS CONTROL
- Enhance molded part properties by adjusting barrier layer placement and thickness.
- Ensures uniform distribution and prevents core layer breakthrough.
- Compatible with non-symmetrical shapes and designs.
- Take advantage of our extensive experience and successful track record.
- Each application is reviewed and optimized by our co-injection team.
GLOBAL SUPPORT NETWORK
- Mold with complete confidence knowing we´re with you every step of the way.
- Mold-Masters Co-Injection Hot Half
- E-Multi Co-Injection Auxiliary Injection Unit
- E-Multi Controller with 15" Touch Screen
- Testing Validation
- Start-up Support