Engineered to deliver exceptional part quality with today’s challenging abrasive, corrosive, shear and temperature sensitive resins such as PC, PC-ABS and PMMA. Critical for demanding Automotive Lenses, Medical, Personal Care and Technical molding applications.
In-Line Flush Mount Design
- Buried in plates for added protection.
- Even force distribution.
- Valve gated for larger process window.
Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Greatest resistance to corrosive and abrasive resins.
- Helps prevent contamination defects from premature wear.
- Extends service life.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Excellent thermal profile (10% max variance*) for tight process control.
- Compatible with shear and temperature sensitive resins.
- Superior reliability minimizes downtime.
- Eliminates spare heater costs.
In-Press Service Capabilities
- Quickly and easily maintained.
*Based on internal test results.
- Compatible Nozzles: Dura+, Master-Series
- Shot Range: 50g – 5,000g
- Runner Ø Range: 11 - 22mm (0.43" - 0.87")
- Nozzle Length Range: 28 - 488mm (1.10" – 19.21")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 32mm (1.26")
- Actuation Options: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Available as an assembly only
Available Gating Styles
Valved (Dura+ Nozzles)
- Bi-Metallic Ball Nose
- Hot Valve (+Extended)
- Bi-Metallic C-Valve (+Extended)
Valved (Master-Series Nozzles)
- Accu-Valve MX
- Accu-Valve CX
- Cylindrical Hot Valve
- Hot Valve