Mold-Masters Co-injection hot runner systems (formerly Kortec) utilizes industry leading technology to convert mono-layer components to multi-layer while maintaining your existing part quality and productivity levels. The core layer can be either a high performance barrier to improve part performance or a post consumer recycled (PCR) resin to lower part costs. Ideal for a wide range of packaging, medical, consumer goods and automotive applications.
- "3-Layer" Flow.
- Core on "zero" gradient of velocity profile.
- Total control of core distribution.
- Shot-to-shot and cavity-to-cavity consistency.
- Pneumatic Valve Pin Actuation.
- Optimized hot runner channels.
- Low residual volume.
- Improved shear balance (verified in production).
- Cavity-to-cavity uniformity.
- Leverages Mold-Masters technology.
Standard Mold Construction
- Standard cooling.
- Standard cavity spacing.
- Ability to retrofit existing molds.
- Ability to utilize existing tooling.
- Use with monolayer and multilayer tooling.
- Applications are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.