The hot runner system that can be combined with a wide range of popular standard 1-8 drop manifold configurations. Allows simple projects to get off the ground faster and more economically. Inject Velocity into your next project and bring your business up to speed.
- One of the most configurable standardized systems in its class.
- Largest shot range.
- Available as a manifold or hot half system.
- Excellent nozzle thermal profile (10% max variation*).
- Optimized melt channels specific to each application.
- Consistent high quality molded parts.
- Immediate drawing availability through our online configurator.
- Complete systems shipped in as little as 3 weeks.
- Performance and reliability at an economical price.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
*Based on internal lab testing.
- Shot Range: 5g – 3,500g
- Runner Ø Range: 5 - 16mm (0.20" - 0.63")
- Nozzle Length Range: 25 - 480mm (0.98" – 18.90")
- Minimum Pitch: 22mm (0.87")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 16mm (0.63")
- Actuation Options: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Available as an assembly or hot half system
- 1-Drop Offset
- 2-Drop In-line/”T”
- 4-Drop In-Line/”X”/”H”
- 8-Drop “XX”/”HH”
Available Gating Styles
- E-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- F-Type Torpedo (+Extended)
- Hot Sprue (+Extended)
- Accu-Valve MX
- Accu-Valve CX
- Accu-Valve GX
- Cylindrical Hot Valve
- Hot Valve
- Hydraulic Cylinder
- Pneumatic Cylinder
- SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – PN/HY)