The powerful TempMaster M2 control platform can now be seamlessly integrated into any injection machine to eliminate the controller footprint. Features precise APS control technology and a wide range of advanced features to optimize the performance of any hot runner system. Unlock your operations full potential with TempMaster iM2.
- OEM appearance.
- Eliminates the excess footprint of separate control equipment.
- Utilizes the existing HMI of the injection machine.
- Provides enhanced hot runner functionality.
- Significantly improve molding process control and performance.
- Incorporates a variety of safety and protection features such as plastic leakage detection to protect the tool.
- Control cards are readily accessible.
- Can be swapped out any time within seconds.
- Compatible with several industry standard protocols for superior flexibility and control.
- Built-in IO functions linked to machine interlocking.
- Temperature Control Zones (Max): 48 @ 15A (Standard)
- Control Card Formats: 4-Zone (15A)
- Control Algorithm: APS (Adaptive Process System)
- Power Control: Phase Angle Burst Firing Modes (Time Proportional, Zero Crossing)
- Temperature Display Resolution: 1° (C or F)
- Power Response Time: 8.3ms at 60 Hz
- Temperature Scale: °C or °F (Software Selectable)
- Thermocouple: J or K-Type (Software Selectable)
- Output Voltage (Max): 264 VAC
- Supply Voltage: 200/240V 3P Delta or 380/440V 3P Star (480V, 3P with transformer)
- Communications: OPC-UA (Euromap 82.2), Real VNC, SPI, Powerlink, Modbus, EtherCAT.
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Czech, Italian, Turkish.
*For more complete specifications, please refer to the product marketing literature in the “Downloads” section.