The best solution for producing exceptional high quality thin wall packaging products from small in-mold labeled containers to large pails. Incorporating new MasterSHIELD Technology, ThinPAK-Series has the strength and durability to mold with complete reliability in high pressure applications up to 2,800 Bar. Compatible with PP, PS and other resins.
New ThinPAK Nozzles
- Precisely balanced thermal profile.
- Excellent process control and repeatability.
- High molded part quality.
- Serviceable from the parting line.
New ThinPAK Manifold
- Exceptional strength and reliability.
- 40% higher pressure limit than our standard manifold designs.
- Ideal for high pressure thin wall applications.
New MasterSHIELD Technology
- Reliable leakage protection even on cold start-ups.
- Helps eliminate unscheduled interruptions.
- Minimizes maintenance and service interval requirements.
- Mold with confidence and complete peace of mind.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Precise thermal balance and control.
- Superior reliability maximizes uptime.
- Eliminate spare heater costs.
- Energy efficient.
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
- Shot Range: 15g – 500g
- Runner Ø Range: 6 - 11mm (0.24" - 0.43")
- Nozzle Length Range (Std): 76 – 211 (2.99" – 8.31")
- Minimum Pitch: 50mm (1.97")
- Bore Cut-Out Ø (Min): 26mm (0.1.02")
- Actuation Options: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Advanced Molding Capabilities: High Pressure, Tight Pitch, Stack Molds, High Cavitation.
- Available as an assembly or hot half system
Available Gating Styles
- E-Type Torpedo
- Accu-Valve MXT
- Extended Bi-Metallic C-Valve (with or without vespel cap)